Questions To Ask When Speed Dating
1. Is there anything you'd like me to know about you?
2. What kind of work do you do?
3. What's the worst thing a person can do or say when you're upset?
4. When was your last long-term relationship?
5. What are you looking for in a relationship?
6. When it comes to relationships, what are your values?
7. Have you ever been married? Do you see yourself eventually getting married?
8. Do you have children and/or do you hope to have children?
9. Are you religious? Do you want to only date those of certain religions?
10. What's your political party, and how closely do you follow politics? How important is it for someone you date to share most of your political views?
11. Do you have and/or like pets? Any pet allergies?
12. When is the right time to sleep with someone, and what would you feel doing so implies about where things are going?
13. What do you feel is appropriate on the first few dates? Inappropriate? How does that change after six months?
14. If you went out with someone a few times, but felt a spark and/or compatibility were lacking, how would you handle the situation?
15. Are you more of an optimist or pessimist? Which would you rather be around?
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Where are you from?
3. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
4. What's your most treasured possession? Why?
5. What are your favorite books, magazines, T.V. shows, movies and bands?
6. What's the last book you read for fun?
7. Can you describe your typical weekday? Weekend? How about your ideal weekday or weekend?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? How about a decade?
9. Do you like to cook? What are your favorite things to cook?
10. What would be your perfect vacation?
11. How would close friends describe you?
12. Are you an early bird or night owl?
13. What sports do you enjoy or follow? Dislike?
14. What social activities do you enjoy? Dislike?
15. Do you prefer quiet dates or activity-focused dates?
16. Do you like outdoorsy activities?
17. Where do you prefer to go on dinner dates?
18. Do you like concerts?
19. Are you messy, neat or in between?
20. What's your favorite snack food?
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Tenth sight?
2. What's your favorite month of the year?
3. If you had a radio that could only get three local stations, what would they be?
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
5. If you woke up one morning as a wild animal, what would it be?
6. If you could travel back in time and tell your younger self something, what would it be?
7. If the world were ending in less than a year, how would you live your life differently? What would you most want to do?
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. If you suddenly won 10 million dollars, what would you do with it?
10. Who were your childhood heroes?
11. If you were suddenly stuck in a T.V. show, which one would you choose?
12. You just won a contest where the prize is to have one or two comedians follow you around for a week, giving commentary on your life. Who would you choose and why?
13. You're on a half day road trip, and the car stereo has a CD stuck in the player on repeat. You can't turn it off or use another feature (radio, .mp3 player). What CD do you hope it is? What CD do you hope it isn't?
14. If you had to move to a foreign city for one year, where would it be?
15. You're stuck living in either a crowded metropolitan city or way out in the boonies for a decade. Which would you choose and why?
16. You're a celebrity for a day. Who are you?
17. You're on a date with an historical figure. Who would it be and why?
18. You're in a karaoke bar and can't leave without singing a song. Which song do you choose and why?
19. If you lived 300 years ago, what career would you prefer?
20. If you just won a living room makeover, and money were no object, what would want the room to look like?